- Shabazi 3, 052-4312504
- Vizhnitz Shul, end of Rehov Imrei Chaim
- Beit Knesset Pai – Rehov Ezra 35
- Beit Knesset Krechniff – Rehov Hahagana corner of Hish
You do not need an appointment for the mikvaot in Rehovot. Hours are typically as following: Winter and Summer are defined by daylight savings time Sun-Thurs: 1 hour before shkiah until 9:30pm (winter) / 10:30pm (summer). Friday and Erev Chag: 1/2 hour after candle lighting and continues for about 1 hour. Motzei Shabbos and Motzei Chag: 1 hour after Shabbos / Chag ends until 10:30pm(winter) / 11:30pm(summer).
Cost is 15nis if you prep at home and if you prep at the mikva. Towels and supplies are available for extra payment.
- Central Mikveh, 2 HaShoftim St, 08-9453078,052-4312517
- HaPoel HaMizrachi, 12 Bar Ilan St, 08-9452260, 052-4312523
- Ibn Gevirol, David Elazar St. 10, 08-9461018, 052-4312519
- Mikveh Marmorek, Kikar Chashmona’im 3 (accessible mikva), 052-4312522, 08-9493816
- Madar 10, 052-431-2486
- Shabazi 3, 052-4312521, 08-9457405
- Shikkun Sela, 16 Moshe Fried St., 08-9467535, 052-431252
- The mikva on Marmorek Kikar Chashmona’im 3 – in the back, downstairs (outside the building).
- The mikva for keylim at the Vishnitz shul on Rehov Sireni is very convenient. The mikva is outside the shul and there’s parking on the street nearby.
- There is a store on Herzl south of Yaakov on the (East side) that has an outdoor mikva.